401 (k) Plan Management
We design, implement, and manage corporate retirement plans structured to your firm’s needs.
We provide retirement plan sponsors with a package of investment advice and consulting services. Our services may include the following:
- Analysis and recommendation of Plan structure
- Review of specific Plan requirements
- Assessment of the current Plan investment options
- Specific investment recommendations
- Determination of appropriate administrative and recordkeeping solution
- Employee education program
- Ongoing monitoring
As an independent adviser, we are in an ideal position to deliver sound, objective fiduciary advice. Unlike many plan providers, we are not compensated through the products on our investment menu. Our focus is on providing employees with the best options possible. Our menus emphasize diversification, low costs, and liquidity. Our compensation is strictly a percentage of the assets under advisement.
We will do a free x-ray of your business’s existing retirement plans. Many older plans are laden with high, hard-to-see fees that eat away at participants' retirement funds. The plan sponsor has a legal duty to choose a plan that pays reasonable expenses. We will help you ensure you are meeting your fiduciary duty.