We are proud to share that the Financial Times named Burton Enright Welch one of its Top 300 Registered Investment Advisers for 2017. The list recognizes independent Registered Investment Advisers (RIA) from across the U.S.
Many advisory firms would love to receive this honor. Our inclusion is humbling. This is not a list that a firm can buy its way onto.
We are grateful to be honored by one of the world’s preeminent newspapers. We are more grateful for our clients’ trust and confidence. This recognition is a credit to the wonderful people we work with.
For your reference, the Times published the following criteria it used to select RIAs:
• AUM* signals experience managing money and client trust.
• AUM growth rate can be a proxy for performance, as well as for asset retention and the ability to generate new business. We assessed companies on one- and two-year growth rates.
• Companies’ years in existence indicates reliability and experience of managing assets through different market environments.
• Compliance record provides evidence of past client disputes; a string of complaints can signal potential problems.
• Industry certifications (CFA, CFP®, etc) shows the company’s staff has technical and industry knowledge, and signals a professional commitment to investment skills.
• Online accessibility demonstrates a desire to provide easy access and transparent contact information.
*AUM = Assets under management