BEW Honored by the Financial Times for Second Year in a Row
We are thrilled to be named to the Financial Times' Top 300 Registered Investment Advisers list for the second year in a row. The FT 300 recognizes the top independent RIA firms from across the country.
We are grateful to again be honored by one of the world's most prestigious publications. We are also humbled by our inclusion. We join many firms that we greatly respect.
Below we have listed the criteria that the Financial Times uses to select FT 300 firms:
- AUM signals experience managing money and client trust.
- AUM growth rate can be a proxy for performance, as well as for asset retention and the ability to generate new business. We assessed companies on one- and two-year growth rates.
- Companies’ years in existence indicates reliability and experience of managing assets through different market environments.
- Compliance record provides evidence of past client disputes — a string of complaints can signal potential problems, for example.
- Industry certifications (CFA, CFP, etc) show the company’s staff has industry knowledge and signals a professional commitment to investment skills.
- Online accessibility demonstrates a desire to provide easy access and transparent contact information.
Thank you to the Financial Times. We focus on working hard on behalf of our clients. Receiving public recognition is a nice bonus.
Click here to read more about the Financial Times' methodology.